Instagram SnapWidget

Tanya and Justin | Wedding | Harpo Marx Estate | Black and White | First Look

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

When they exchanged gifts, I was left in tears.
The first look left me in tears.
Their friends who spoke during the ceremony had me in tears.
And their first dance left me smiling... but in tears. 

This was SUCH a beautiful wedding and so completely focused on Tanya and Justin's enduring relationship and love for one another. 

Beauty-full.

(click below to view entire feature.)


Getting ready...

Gifts...

First look...
Best. Groom reaction. Ever.

The ceremony...

The Reception...

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wedding! All of the images are beautiful and I love your words at the beginning of the post. So sweet! I think their exit portraits are my favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! It definitely had me smiling. What a sweet couple. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<