Instagram SnapWidget

Blog of the week

Monday, June 29, 2009

This weeks "___" = BLOG

If you are going to read a blog OTHER than ours, I would HIGHLY suggest the Bakerella blog. First, let me explain something: I love to cook. I think I'm pretty good at it too. For the past 3 years I've kept Blake happy and full. Every once in a while, I get a "wow" too. (which I thrive on)
The thing is: I rarely follow recipes. I start with a concept: like chicken. Then I put a little of this on it, a bit of that in it and fry/bake/saute/ broil until its delicious (or that's the game plan, anyway.) but that also may be the reason I am simply horrible at BAKING. Just ask Blake, if its not Break and bake, Paige will find a way to botch it up (he probably would say it nicer b/c hes such a love...but thats what he means in his heart)
Enter: Bakerella- she makes everything seem so possible! Her goodies look amazing and most of all they look FUN. Just take a look at her
Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries

amazing, right? I don't' know about you, but I'm going to try this fun little recipe out (as soon as I have enough people to eat them... so don't' scarf them all by myself!)
Thanks, Bakerella for being so Bake-tastic!!!

~ PG
*How can we help you smile today?*
The Site,The Facebook, The Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that is SO cute! I would consider going through the effort of making that for Weston's next b-day party. So adorable. I'm betting it's yummy too. How fun that you like to cook. I hate it, but I don't have much of a choice, huh? I love to bake though. Thanks for passing along the fun new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i NEED that recipe!! that has to be the cutest thing i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<